Re: Firewall setup - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Jonathan Smith
Subject Re: Firewall setup
Date
List pgsql-admin
Very simple, you only allow packets destined for the machine with
the db server at the dbserver port _across_ the firewall (from the
outside) that originated from the web server's IP address.

--
Close your eyes.  Now forget what you see.  What do you feel? --
My heart. --  Come here. --  Your heart. --  See?  We're exactly the same.

    Jon Smith -- Senior Math Major @ Purdue