Re: Built with PostgreSQL (images) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: Built with PostgreSQL (images)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 1 Jul 2000, Oleg Broytmann wrote:

> Hi!
>
>    Thanks for replying, I thought nobody cared...
>
>    Looks good. Anyway I am sure Dmitry's images are good enough to be put
> into http://www.pgsql.com/propaganda/

how does that 'gear' (I'm guessing its a gear?) relate to the
project?  Most of the 'powered by' images that are out there tend to be
iconically related to the project they are boasting ... for us, that is
the elephant, yet we have this gear out of nowhere?

Systems Administrator @ hub.org