Re: Postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: Postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 7 Jun 2000, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> [ Charset ISO-8859-1 unsupported, converting... ]
> > The following is a quote from a consultant's opinion on my intention to
> > migrate to Postgresql.
> > Quote:
> > The use of Postgres is cautioned for mission critical data by the developers
> > of Postgres themselves.
> > Unquote.
> > Please comment.
> >

> I have been around for 4 years, and have never heard that said by anyone
> closely related to the project.

I recall seeing that quote somewhere, but it wasn't on our site nor was
it said by anyone associated with Postgres.  I'm thinking it was in either
an online magazine or something like that.  It was many months ago, tho.
Almost a year, perhaps longer.

Vince.
 128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from $16.00/mo at Pop4 Networking