FindExec: found "/pgsql/bin/postgres" using argv[0] - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject FindExec: found "/pgsql/bin/postgres" using argv[0]
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I enabled 'connection tracing' the other day, like Tom asked, and am
wondering if its normal for me to be able to sit on a 'tail -f' of my log
file and just watch these scroll up the screen?  I'm not getting a
connection per second, or faster, here, yet this is what I *think* this is
indicating?

Systems Administrator @ hub.org