Re: [HACKERS] Hardcopy docs about ready - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Hardcopy docs about ready
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Wed, 3 May 2000, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> OK, the docs were uploaded a few hours ago. Look in
>
>   http://postgresql.org/users-lounge/7.0/docs/
>
> for some gzipped .ps and .tar files. Apparently scrappy has already
> built a release candidate with these files included.
>
> Marc, how did you handle the A4 format files? Are they included with
> everything else, or are (some of) the docs split into separate
> tarballs for distribution?

Damn damn damn ... okay, I only included the .tar.gz files in the
distribution :(  I'll change it to include all the .gz files, and do
a quick 'docs fix' RC4 over the next day or so, once we  have this all
sorted out ...

As things are now, there is one big tar file that has everything, and then
smaller tar files that split up the distribution into more manageable
chunks, docs being one of them ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org