Looking for PostgreSQL related software ... - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Looking for PostgreSQL related software ...
Date
List pgsql-announce
Over the past few months, we've been working on overhauling the Archives
search engine, to the point that now its actual usable ...

One of the things we did back then was to add banner ads to the search
pages, as a means of advertising project supporters, and helping to
increase the project 'kitty' ...

What we'd like to do is extend the service such that anyone out there who
is maintaining *open source software* as it pertains to PostgreSQL can
throw up a banner ad on the site as well, at no cost to them.

We're using the term 'open source software' here a little losely though,
as we are allowing for stuff like PgAdmin, which is a binary only, but
absolutely free of charge ... so if you think you have something that
falls under that category, let us know.

The banner ads must fall under the following criteria:

"Each banner must be 468x60 (pixels) and less than 13k, animated gif's are
permitted. Also each banner is subject to review for content. PostgreSQL
Inc. reserves the right to deny any banner."

Those projects elegible *must* be maintaining the software, which means
that it has to support *at least* one software revision back from the
current released software, else we're considering it to be out of date ...

Right now, we're averaging ~46k impressions per day, spread over 8 banners
right now ... there is lots of room here to make your project visible ...

For more details, or to submit a banner, please email:

                jeff (jeff@pgsql.com) or myself (scrappy@hub.org)

For more details on the banner ads themselves, check out:

                   http://www.pgsql.com/banner.php

Systems Administrator @ hub.org