Re: postgresql 7.0 - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: postgresql 7.0
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Daniel Spratlen wrote:

> Does anyone know how much longer till 7.0 is released?

We're looking for an April 15th release *cross fingers*

We're just getting ready to release a beta5 (beta4 is available, but not
announced, as beta5 will most likely be out Friday) ... this one will
require an initdb, and *should* be the last one that requires it before
the release ... after that, it will mostly be doc updates before the
official release, unless someone pops up with an unknown bug ...