Re: [HACKERS] Inprise/Borland releasing Interbase as Open source - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Inprise/Borland releasing Interbase as Open source
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I've since gotten an email from Stephen in response to his comments, and I
think that when he wrote his original, he needed his morning cup of coffee
(or equivalent), since it came over alot heavier then what he email'd
me...

A quick summary:
They didn't report the memory leaks...they fixed them and uploaded
patches, which have been accepted and commit'd
A few problems couldn't be reproduced, and, therefore, left
unreported.  I wish ppl would report anyway, as someone else might be
coming across this, finding it also non-reproducable and might have some
data to add :(
The only one that is left outstanding right now has to do with:

"However, the biggest problem was reported recently, see "HEAP_MOVED_IN during
vacuum" posted on Saturday, no replies" ...
Anyone have any comments on that last one?

Systems Administrator @ hub.org