Re: [INTERFACES] Interface for Smalltalk/X available ... - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] Interface for Smalltalk/X available ...
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Wed, 25 Aug 1999 marten@feki.toppoint.de wrote:

> Just to inform this list, that an interface to PostgreSQL is
> available for Smalltalk/X - a Smalltalk dialect running under
> several operating systems available from www.exept.de.
>
> The interface is in form of a developer snapshot available
> and if you would like to get the source you may send me a
> message to my address. I've nothing to do with the company
> selling Smalltalk/X. We use it for our products and projects.
>
> The interface is the start of a more general OO->RDBMS
> mapping project for Smalltalk/X. We actually need it for our
> products.
>
> Actually I would like to know, where may I send the sources
> of such an interface to, that it may be available for
> a broader public ?

If it falls under GPL, then we can add it in as a contrib interface with
the standard distribution...if not, we can add it in as a fully standard
interface like libpq and libpq++ ...

...that would get it out to anyone downloading PostgreSQL ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org