Re: [HACKERS] CVS - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Daniel Lundin
Subject Re: [HACKERS] CVS
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On Fri, 14 May 1999, Todd Graham Lewis wrote:
> export CVSROOT=":pserver:anoncvs@postgresql.org:/usr/local/cvsroot"
> echo "Password is \"postgresql\" "
> cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@postgresql.org:/usr/local/cvsroot login
>
> This was supposed to have been put on the web page, as I recall...

It would be very nice to have the same kind of web interface as the
FreeBSD has, with a web accessible CVS tree.
Advantages is that it would make the source more accesible to non-hacker
users (raising the feeling-involved factor), help documentation writing by
browsing changes easily before checking out / committing and maybe other
advantages too (?).
Check it out at:  http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi
Source at:  http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/www/en/cgi/cvsweb.cgi

/Daniel

           \/      Daniel Lundin - MediaCenter, UNIX and BeOS Developer     http://www.umc.se/~daniel/

 "In C we had to code our own bugs. In C++ we can inherit them."