Re: [SQL] FATAL 1: btree: items are out of order (leftmost 0, stack 48, update 2) - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Jie Liang
Subject Re: [SQL] FATAL 1: btree: items are out of order (leftmost 0, stack 48, update 2)
Date
List pgsql-admin

Jie LIANG

Internet Products Inc.

10350 Science Center Drive
Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92121
Office:(858)320-4873

jliang@ipinc.com
www.ipinc.com

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Michael Miyabara-McCaskey wrote:
if it occurs everytime you run the uc, then you 'd better check your
script or run it in debug mode to figure out the problem.

> FATAL 1:  btree: items are out of order (leftmost 0, stack 48, update 2)

following message seems to me that your postgres master dead!