Re: left and outer joins? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Stephan Szabo
Subject Re: left and outer joins?
Date
List pgsql-sql
If you were looking in just -sql, you'll have missed
out on the later information which was on -hackers...

I believe Tom Lane just committed changes recently
to put in support for them with a few caveats,
so unless something comes up, you should see some
support in 7.1.