Re: foreign keys - script - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stephan Szabo
Subject Re: foreign keys - script
Date
List pgsql-general
Hmm... if you have (can get your hands on) the contrib directory from 6.5,
there was a refint package you could work with (although you have to make
triggers manually i think). I remember people saying there were bugs in
it, but I never played with it so I don't know any details, but there's
probably something in the archives about it.

Stephan Szabo
sszabo@bigpanda.com