Re: [GENERAL] Intro/Win9X - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff MacDonald
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Intro/Win9X
Date
List pgsql-general
greets,

does anyone ever look in ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub ?
there is a precompiled nt binary in there. has been for a while.

jeff

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, Ron Chmara wrote:

> Alexei Zakharov wrote:

Jeff MacDonald
jeff@hub.org

 So long as the Universe had a beginning, we can suppose it had a
creator, but if the Universe is completly self contained , having
no boundry or edge, it would neither be created nor destroyed
 It would simply be.