Re: [HACKERS] TOAST project page - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: [HACKERS] TOAST project page
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 22 Dec 1999, Jan Wieck wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     I  thought it would be good to have our WEB-site telling some
>     more details  about  TODO  items,  that  are  actually  under
>     development.
>
>     Therefore  I  created  a  subdirectory  "projects", placed an
>     initial "index.html" and a  "devel-toast.html"  there  (along
>     with an image and Heywood's TOAST song). They aren't added to
>     CVS yet, since I don't know if ya'll want this  stuff  and/or
>     others  will  add  more  project pages.  But at least I think
>     it's a possible way to find co-developers who don't listen to
>     our mailing lists.
>
>     Of  course,  the mp3 song will disappear soon, it's just that
>     some (Bruce at least)  wanted  to  hear  it  and  that's  the
>     easiest way to provide.
>
>     Vince: If this kind of stuff should be added, a link from the
>     "Helping Us" page would be fine. Maybe one  from  the  "Lates
>     News" too, because one looking for upcoming features probably
>     visits this instead.
>
>     Comments, suggestions?

Great idea.  It's now on the Helping Us page, in the announcements and
the news.  Go ahead and commit it to CVS.

Vince.
128K ISDN - $24.95/mo or less; 56K Dialup - $17.95/mo or less www.pop4.net       Online Campground Directory
http://www.camping-usa.com     Online Giftshop Superstore    http://www.cloudninegifts.com