New Support Level: Per Incident - Mailing list pgsql-general

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject New Support Level: Per Incident
Date
List pgsql-general
Due to the number of requests for a 'Per Incident' level of support, we
have added that to our current offerings.

Unfortunately, due to the fact that we currently do not accept credit
cards *directly*, like the various contract levels, the 'Per Incident'
agreement also must be pre-paid.

The Per Incident Agreement entitles the client to the same level of
support as the various multi-incident contracts except that this one
doesn't have a time limit to it...

For those that are interested in this level of support, please feel free
to contact us at sales@pgsql.com, or checkout the web site at

            http://www.pgsql.com

Systems Administrator @ hub.org