Re: [HACKERS] How good is FreeBSD for postgres ? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] How good is FreeBSD for postgres ?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
All known problems...I've always run PostgreSQL under FreeBSD, and have
yet to notice a problem with a -release version of it...

The regression tests are "base Linux", and some of the generated error
messages are different between the systems and/or rounding is slighty
different...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org