Re: [HACKERS] CVS - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] CVS
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 14 May 1999, Tom Lane wrote:

> Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis@mindspring.net> writes:
> > [ CVS access info ]
> > This was supposed to have been put on the web page, as I recall...
>
> It *is* on the webpage --- I put it there myself.  You can find this and
> other FAQ documents off http://www.postgresql.org/docs/.  (I do need to
> update the CVS page, which still recommends cvs 1.9...)
>
> <rant>
> The "new improved" website design has made it a lot harder to find
> anything useful, IMHO.  For instance, it is not an improvement that
> the FAQ docs are two levels down in a non-obvious place.  The way
> that the frames-based design makes it impossible to bookmark anything
> once you have managed to find it just adds insult to injury.
> </rant>

Dmitry and Vince are working on the new one that Dmitry prototyped...not
sure what the escheduale is for getting that up though...

Its still a work in progress, but it can be seen at
http://www.postgresql.org/proto ... submit comments on what you do/dont'
like... let them know while they are still working on it ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org