Re: www site - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: www site
Date
Re: [DOCS] Re: www site  (David Ford <david@killerlabs.com>)
List pgsql-docs
On Wed, 24 Feb 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Marc, with your changes, I am now seeing "Getting It" appear in the main
> window, instead of in the margin.  Don't we want it in the margin?

I'm much confused here...there is a problem in the html somewhere.  Fixed
back again, but if I click on 'Get It', I get the sub-menu as expected.
If I click on 'Download', I get it appearing in the main window.

Ah, that fixes it.  It appears that 'target="main"' is a "reserved"
word...changing it to 'target="main_win"' fixes it...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org