Re: [HACKERS] NAN on FreeBSD 2.2.8 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] NAN on FreeBSD 2.2.8
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 27 Jan 1999, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> Is there a workaround for an undeclared NAN in backend/utils/adt/float.c
> on FreeBSD?  I thought I compiled this before, but right now I don't see
> any evidence that I did.  If I did, the only difference between then and
> now would be adding tcl support.  The sources are cvsup'd from 1/11/99,
> but I'm getting Connection Refused so I can't update.
>
> Suggestions?  Hints?

Give me a few minutes...just did the aout->elf upgrade on Hub and am still
recovering a few of the old aout binaries...cvsupd is one of them, and, I
think, the last one...*cross fingers*

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org