Re: [HACKERS] Another source of snprintf/vsnprintf code - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Another source of snprintf/vsnprintf code
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, Tom Lane wrote:

> Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis@mindspring.net> writes:
> > I assume LGPL is license non grata?
>
> Probably.  I'm not sure what Marc's position is, but I'd say we ought
> to try to keep everything under a single set of license rules --- and
> for better or worse, BSD license is what we have for the existing code.

Exactly...

If there are any problems with our current implementation, let us know so
that we can correct it...I haven't heard of any recently though (either
haven't heard, or its fallen on deaf ears?)

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org