Re: [HACKERS] Open 6.4 items - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Open 6.4 items
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 28 Oct 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Here are the open items.  Thanks to Jan, the only 'hot' item left is the
> ps args issue.  People on non-BSD platforms will see all their backends
> called 'postmaster', because argv[0] changes do not reflect in ps arg
> displays.
Since there were no problem reports for this, I assumed that it
was an 'asthetic change' more then anything.  Once v6.4 is released, I'll
dive into it with the Linux guys here at the University...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org