Re: [HACKERS] Rules: first fix - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Rules: first fix
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 17 Aug 1998, Jan Wieck wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     as  proposed here comes the first patch for the query rewrite
>     system.
>
>     The tar archive contains mainly  a  little  test  suite  that
>     would  fit  into  our regression tests. You'll find the patch
>     itself (src.diff) in the directory ./ruletest.

    Applied...I'm a little confused though as to what in the ruletest
directory was suppose to be included, so I only included the
results/expected subdirectories.  scripts didn't seem to "fit" anywhere in
the regression tests...let me know if I'm wrong :(

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org