Re: [INTERFACES] Re: [QUESTIONS] ODBC Driver and Install script (PLEASE READ!) - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] Re: [QUESTIONS] ODBC Driver and Install script (PLEASE READ!)
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Thu, 16 Apr 1998, David Hartwig wrote:

> Unfortunately, we do not have a Unix box at the office with a connection
> to the internet.  :( We dial in from or PCs to get the source or to
> update our pages located at out ISP.  I have a Linux box at home and
> have gotten CVSup up.  It would be nice if we had update privileges for
> the ODBC stuff..  Is CVSup capable of granting update privileges to only
> one directory?

    Byron/David...as changes are made to the source tree, could you
make sure that they are also issued out as patches, so that we can keep
the source tree in the distribution in sync?

    Julie...can I leave it in your hands to ensure that any changes
*are* merged into the source tree, so that at least someone is reviewing
them, similar to what happens with the server source tree?

Thanks...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org