Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC 6.3.2 - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC 6.3.2
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Wed, 15 Apr 1998, David Hartwig wrote:

> Julie, I have attached the latest RUL file for creating the InstallShield
> executable.   I'm not sure if it is different from what you have.

    Julie...can I impose on you to check this over on your system, so
that we at least have two test beds?

> Marc, I overlooked this file it should be included in the source.  Oops
> Also the binary file is only 1.2 meg not 2.5 meg. Oops again.

    David...is there a directory I can mirror from to add as part of
our ftp site?  I don't really like the idea of adding another 1.2Meg to an
almost 4Meg distribution, but having it local would be great, since then
it would be auto-included on the CDs also...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org