RE: Abnormal Growth of Index Size - Index Size 3x large than table size. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ram Pratap Maurya
Subject RE: Abnormal Growth of Index Size - Index Size 3x large than table size.
Date
List pgsql-general

Hello Ravi,

Total number of index is 10 and 65GB is the sum total of index size of all indexes for table “tstock_movement”

I am attaching the screen shot for your reference.

Regards,

Ram Pratap.

Lava International Limited.

Tel+  91-120-4637148