RE: pgadmin kerberos auth propblem - Delegated credentials not supplied. - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Milan MOLNÁR
Subject RE: pgadmin kerberos auth propblem - Delegated credentials not supplied.
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi,

here  is  the command how the keytab has been regenerated. Unfortunatelly it did not helped.

ktpass -out pgadmin-dev-ad-ee1.keytab -mapUser pgadmin-dev@AWS-AD-EE1.EXAMPLE.COM +rndPass -mapOp set +DumpSalt -crypto AES256-SHA1 -ptype KRB5_NT_PRINCIPAL -princ HTTP/pgadmin-dev.aws-ad-ee1.example.com.sk@AWS-AD-EE1. EXAMPLE.COM

Targeting domain controller: IP-C6130167.aws-ad-ee1.example.com

Successfully mapped HTTP/pgadmin-dev.aws-ad-ee1.example.com to pgadmin-dev.

Password successfully set!

Building salt with principalname HTTP/pgadmin-dev.aws-ad-ee1.example.com and domain AWS-AD-EE1.EXAMPLE.COM.SK (encryption type 18)...

Hashing password with salt "AWS-AD-EE1.EXAMPLE.COMHTTPpgadmin-dev.aws-ad-ee1.example.com".

Key created.

Output keytab to pgadmin-dev-ad-ee1.keytab:

Keytab version: 0x502

keysize 117 HTTP/pgadmin-dev.aws-ad-ee1.example.com@AWS-AD-EE1.EXAMPLE.COM ptype 1 (KRB5_NT_PRINCIPAL) vno 4 etype 0x12 (AES256-SHA1) keylength 32 (0x65c0f02ddea2d866d2e792cd125ff1784aa646bb0035ebd2c5fedf7282c7c384)

C:\Users\Admin>

Do you have any another advice how to find out where is the problem?

Thank you

milanm