RE: ECPG: proposal for new DECLARE STATEMENT - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From kuroda.hayato@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: ECPG: proposal for new DECLARE STATEMENT
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dear Hackers,

I know I'm asking a big favor, but could you review(and commit) the patch?
The status has become RFC last Nov., but no one checked this after that.
Maybe Meskes is quite busy and have no time to review it.

The main part of the patch is about 200 lines(It means not so long), and maybe
I have reviewed other patches more than it.

I will review more, so I'm happy if this commits until the end of next CF.

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED