RE: "Resend" in mail archive does not recognize the change of emailaddress - Mailing list pgsql-www

From tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: "Resend" in mail archive does not recognize the change of emailaddress
Date
List pgsql-www
From: Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>
> The problem is probably that you logged out of the commitfest app, but the
> resend is in the mail archive.  Which are not the same.

Right, I logged out of the CF app.  I misunderstood that one account is used for both postgresql.org and CF app.

> Unfortunately we don't have an explicit logout for that one -- something we
> should fix. The quick fix is to delete the cookies related to "archives" (there
> should be at least one called archivessession), that should trigger a refresh of
> the data the next time you try the resend functionality.

Thanks, I succeeded by deleting the cookie file for postgresql.org in Internet Explorer, logged in to postgresql.org,
andthen clicked resend.  The new email address was displayed as the target.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa