"Resend" in mail archive does not recognize the change of emailaddress - Mailing list pgsql-www

From tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com
Subject "Resend" in mail archive does not recognize the change of emailaddress
Date
List pgsql-www
Hello,

I changed my email address by clicking "change" on the following page, clicked the link in the confirmation mail, and
checkedthat the change was reflected in the following profile page.

https://www.postgresql.org/account/profile/

Then, I logged out and logged in again from the CommitFest app.  But the "Resend" in the mail archive still shows the
previousemail.  How can I resend the mail to a new email address?

Feature request:
Do you think you can let the user choose among registered email addresses when resending?  Actually, I didn't want to
changethe main email address as above; I want to continue to use my private address as the main address, and sometimes
resendold emails to my corporate email address.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa