RE: Column Filtering in Logical Replication - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: Column Filtering in Logical Replication
Date
Re: Column Filtering in Logical Replication  (Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Monday, March 14, 2022 5:08 AM Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> On 3/12/22 05:30, Amit Kapila wrote:
> >
> > Okay, please find attached. I have done basic testing of this, if we
> > agree with this approach then this will require some more testing.
> >

> Thanks, the proposed changes seem like a clear improvement, so I've
> added them, with some minor tweaks (mostly to comments).

Hi,

Thanks for updating the patches !
And sorry for the row filter bug caused by my mistake.

I looked at the two fixup patches. I am thinking would it be better if we
add one testcase for these two bugs? Maybe like the attachment.

(Attach the fixup patch to make the cfbot happy)

Best regards,
Hou zj

Attachment