Re: OS X V 1.22 (June 9 2005) cannot edit functions/sql - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Patrick Hatcher
Subject Re: OS X V 1.22 (June 9 2005) cannot edit functions/sql
Date
List pgadmin-support

Sorry.
No error is displayed.  Clicking does not switch to the next window.

Patrick Hatcher
Macys.Com

                                                                                      "Adam H.
                                       Pendleton"
<fmonkey@fmonkey.                                         To             net>                      Patrick Hatcher
                                                    <PHatcher@macys.com>                            06/28/05 09:58 AM
                                      cc                                       pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
                                                            Subject                                       Re:
[pgadmin-support]OS X  V 1.22                                        (June 9 2005) cannot edit
                      functions/sql

Can you elaborate on this a little?  Do you get an error, or does
clicking just not do anything?