Re: PGAPI_SetPos error - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Patrick Hatcher
Subject Re: PGAPI_SetPos error
Date
List pgsql-odbc
That did it.
Thank you very much!

Patrick Hatcher
Development Manager  Analytics/MIO
Macys.com

             Patrick
             Hatcher/MCOM/FDS
             08/07/06 07:39 AM         Ludek Finstrle <luf@pzkagis.cz>
                                                                        cc
                                       pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [ODBC] PGAPI_SetPos error
                                       (Document link: Patrick Hatcher)

Thanks!  I'll give this a try and report back.

Patrick Hatcher
Development Manager  Analytics/MIO
Macys.com

             Ludek Finstrle
             <luf@pzkagis.cz>
             08/06/06 11:46 PM         Patrick Hatcher
                                       <PHatcher@macys.com>
                                                                        cc
                                       pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [ODBC] PGAPI_SetPos error

Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 08:57:39AM -0700, Patrick Hatcher wrote:
> ODBC v 8.1.2
>
> server.  When we try to update the table, we receive the following error:
> ERROR: Error updating table entry: Only SQL_POSITION/REFRESH is supported
> for PGAPI_SetPos
>
> Any suggestion as to what I can do?

Hello

The psqlODBC 08.01.XXXX doesn't support updateable cursors. I know there
is such option. But it doesn't work. Please try 08.02.0002 and then
replace the dlls with once from:

http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/index.html

It's the latest. The version there is 07.03.XXXX but you should use it.
I don't know why Hiroshi use that numbering.

Regards,

Luf