Re: Use of uninitialized value $info{"pgdata"} in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/bin/pg_ctlcluster - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From espeake@oreillyauto.com
Subject Re: Use of uninitialized value $info{"pgdata"} in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/bin/pg_ctlcluster
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Yes it is line 332.

Thank you,
Eric Speake
Web Systems Administrator
O'Reilly Auto Parts
 (417) 862-2674  Ext. 1975

From:    Christoph Berg <cb@df7cb.de>
To:    espeake@oreillyauto.com
Cc:    pgsql-pkg-debian@postgresql.org
Date:    04/30/2014 09:52 AM
Subject:    Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] Use of uninitialized value $info

Re: espeake@oreillyauto.com 2014-04-30
<OFFC6F609C.DD9258FA-ON86257CCA.004E02D6-86257CCA.004E1F02@LocalDomain>

>   We use puppet to mange the configuration of our servers and I have a
>   master/slave setup in my test environment as I work on my project.
>   Two servers with identical setup other than the slave contains the
>   recovery.conf file. My master server will run with no problems with
>   the puppet configuration. My slave will not. As a test I built the
>   slave and setup streaming replication and made sure that everything
>   was working. Then when I run puppet against the sever It will start
>   and gives this error.
>
>   Use of uninitialized value $info{"pgdata"} in concatenation (.) or
>   string at /usr/bin/pg_ctlcluster

Do you have a line number for that error?

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content,
and is believed to be clean.

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by Communications Privacy Act 18 USCS � 2510, solely
forthe use of the intended recipient, and may contain legally privileged material. If you are not the intended
recipient,please return or destroy it immediately. Thank you.