ps status display info on cygwin? - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From derry.birse@tde.alstom.com
Subject ps status display info on cygwin?
Date
List pgsql-cygwin

Will the advent of the /proc file system and the ability of procps to now
display commands with arguments (cygwin 1.3.17) mean that the postgresql ps
status info can be made to work under cygwin? I now have pgaccess working
with Cygwin and ActiveTcl but I need the status info in order to use
pgmonitor.

Derry Birse

CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and
may be privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.