Re: Updated to 7.2 now can't createlang.. - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Patrick Hatcher
Subject Re: Updated to 7.2 now can't createlang..
Date
List pgsql-novice
Thanks PG..
Ah....Sorry everyone.  Still wet behind the ears on Postgres.  I made the
mistake of trying to create the language from within the Postgres database.
Once I got out and did it from the command line as PG suggested, it was
created.

Thanks again for the help

Patrick Hatcher
Macys.Com
Legacy Integration Developer
415-932-0610 office

                    "PG Explorer"
                    <pgmail@pgexplorer.com>       To:     <pgsql-novice@postgresql.org>, "Patrick
                    Sent by:                       Hatcher" <PHatcher@macys.com>
                    pgsql-novice-owner@post       cc:
                    gresql.org                    Subject:     Re: [NOVICE] Updated to 7.2 now can't
                                                   createlang..

                    02/16/2002 12:39 PM

Have you tried

createlang --L /usr/local/pgsql/lib  plpgsql  template1

from the command prompt of your linux box

http://www.pgexplorer.com
GUI Tool for Postgtes