compiling jdbc driver using java version 1.4.0 beta3 and postgresql 7.1.3 - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Steve Kirby
Subject compiling jdbc driver using java version 1.4.0 beta3 and postgresql 7.1.3
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi,
      My apologies for a boring question but I cannot get the jdbc driver
to compile under redhat linux 7.0 using the s/w versions listed on the
subject line. My question is:

On linux (redhat) what version(s) of java and postgresql source code have
people succeeded with?

For reference I am attaching my error output when i used "ant -verbose" in
src/interfaces/jdbc.  Thank you.

(See attached file: show)

Steve

Attachment