Did I install version 7.2.1? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Patrick Hatcher
Subject Did I install version 7.2.1?
Date
List pgsql-novice
Ok. I fully admit I'm a Linux novice.  With that out of the way, I think I
did the upgrade to ver 7.2.1 of PG, but how can I figure this out?  I tried
to do a restart of my database, but since I did my initial init d for
version 7.2 on a different drive, when I tried to restart the postmaster
(service postgresql start), it looked at an old 7.1 version and thus it
didn't start.  I guess this was a good thing since I fixed postgresql
startup file to look at the correct place. When I look in this file though,
it still says versioin 7.2.
Any clue

TIA
-patrick