Problem Report - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Charles Su
Subject Problem Report
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi , Dear Postgresql Creator, I live in Taiwan and  try to run
postgres_win32_7.5_devel but when I do initdb -L "c:/postgres/share"
I get som of Error Message as follow:

fixing permissions on existing directory C:/postgres/data ... ok

creating directory C:/postgres/data/global ... ok
creating directory C:/postgres/data/pg_xlog ... ok
creating directory C:/postgres/data/pg_clog ... ok
creating directory C:/postgres/data/pg_subtrans ... ok
creating directory C:/postgres/data/base ... ok
creating directory C:/postgres/data/base/1 ... ok
creating directory C:/postgres/data/pg_tblspc ... ok
selecting default max_connections ... 10
selecting default shared_buffers ... 50
creating configuration files ... ok
creating template1 database in C:/postgres/data/base/1 ... FATAL:  could
not sel
ect a suitable default timezone
DETAIL:  It appears that your GMT time zone uses leap seconds. PostgreSQL
does n
ot support leap seconds.
child process was terminated by signal 1
initdb: failed
initdb: removing contents of data directory "C:/postgres/data"
刪除的檔案 - C:\postgres\data\PG_VERSION
刪除的檔案 - C:\postgres\data\postgresql.conf
刪除的檔案 - C:\postgres\data\pg_hba.conf
刪除的檔案 - C:\postgres\data\pg_ident.conf

can you help me to resolve this problem, Thanks!

B.Rgds,
Charles Su
Coordinator, MIS
Exel Taiwan Co., Ltd.
DID: +886 2 8761 5778
Fax: +886 2 8768 3322
charles.su@exel.com
Important Email Information
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not
the intended addressee please contact the sender and dispose of this
e-mail.