A special tool for PostgreSQL which checks its operability - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From AYahorau@ibagroup.eu
Subject A special tool for PostgreSQL which checks its operability
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hello PostgreSQL Community,

As far as I know there is a number of tools which collect some statistics concerning some PostgreSQL issues
(connections, disconnections, queries, the  most frequent events etc.). Some of them rely on Postgres Log or use other approaches.

I have a question.
Do you know is there such a tool or a set of some actions which can give a precise correct information whether db server is operable or not?
As I understand unfortunately not all the high-severity(FATAL or PANIC) messages in Postgres Log are really serious.

Best regards,
Andrei Yahorau