how to store this record ?? pg_atoi - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From juerg.rietmann@pup.ch
Subject how to store this record ?? pg_atoi
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hello there

Using coldfusion 4.5.1 together with postgreSQL 7.0.3 I try to store a new
record in my table. There is an inputfield type="text" with the value of 6.
I get the following error when I try to add a new record to the database.

How to change this ???

Thanks in advance ... jr

6

Error Occurred While Processing Request

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Error Diagnostic Information                                                             |
|                                                                                          |
|                                                                                          |
| ODBC Error Code = S1000 (General error)                                                  |
|                                                                                          |
|                                                                                          |
| Error while executing the query; ERROR: pg_atoi: error in "6.000000": can't parse        |
| ".000000"                                                                                |
|                                                                                          |
|                                                                                          |
| The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFINSERT),  |
| occupying document position (14:3) to (19:76).                                           |
|                                                                                          |
|                                                                                          |
| Date/Time: Tue Jan 9 10:36:28 2001                                                       |
| Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows NT 4.0)                              |
| Remote Address: 172.16.30.7                                                              |
| HTTP Referer: http://mondadori.pup.ch/main.cfm                                           |
| Query String: actionstring=add                                                           |

PFISTER + PARTNER, SYSTEM - ENGINEERING AG
Juerg Rietmann
Grundstrasse 22a
6343 Rotkreuz
Switzerland