RE: autovacuum failing on pg_largeobject and disk usage of the pg_largeobject growing unchecked - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jim Hurne
Subject RE: autovacuum failing on pg_largeobject and disk usage of the pg_largeobject growing unchecked
Date
List pgsql-general
"Daniel Verite" <daniel@manitou-mail.org> wrote on 06/22/2020 06:00:37 PM:
> If you can arrange a maintenance window, a faster way to rebuild
> pg_largeobject when it contains mostly empty pages can be to:

Thanks Daniel. If we cannot arrange for a maintenance window, is this the
sort of thing that pg_repack[1] could be used to do?

Would pg_repack require setting allow_system_table_mods to on?

[1] https://github.com/reorg/pg_repack

Regards,

Jim Hurne