Re: PostgreSQL 7.1.3 hanging problems - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From mika.laitio@sysline.com
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 7.1.3 hanging problems
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Thanks, I will test the problem again after that!
Can I then just unzip it over the 7.13 in the cygwin-directory?

I know that I need to re-create databases again aftet the upgrade has been
completed.
(In my case I believe that I can just safely delete the directoty
/usr/local/psql/data and re-create database, because
I can easily migrate tables and data again from the Oracle...)

Mika

|         |           Jason Tishler    |
|         |           <jason@tishler.ne|
|         |           t>               |
|         |           11.02.2002 16:23 |

  |       To:       mika.laitio@sysline.com
        |
  |       cc:       pgsql-cygwin@postgresql.org
        |
  |       Subject:  Re: [CYGWIN]

Mika,

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 01:58:03PM +0200, mika.laitio@sysline.com wrote:
> Where can I btw. download 7.20 binaries for Cygwin?

From a Cygwin mirror, once I upload it.  Sorry, no ETA but you should
not have to wait too long.

Jason