Re: MS Access conversion utility - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From DWalker@black-oak.com
Subject Re: MS Access conversion utility
Date
List pgsql-novice
Install the PostgreSQL ODBC stuff on the/a Windows machine.  Create links
to Pgres tables from within the access database and just push the data,
row for row, into PostgreSQL.  It's easy, but it's manual.

Damond

Oliver Vecernik <vecernik@aon.at>
Sent by: pgsql-novice-owner@hub.org
07/09/2000 05:33 AM