Re: pgadmin 4 on windows - no Graphical explain? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From alain bourgeois
Subject Re: pgadmin 4 on windows - no Graphical explain?
Date
List pgadmin-support
I don't get the same:

Any plugin to install?

Regards,
Alain Bourgeois
Software Engineer
Tel: +32 (0)2 333 49 20

Mobile: +32 (0)496 51 85 75
skype: abozetes
ZETES PASS, division of ZETES SA/NV
Disclaimer : This e-mail may contain material that is confidential and privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.