Re: I spoke with Marc from the postgresql mailing list. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard_D_Levine@raytheon.com
Subject Re: I spoke with Marc from the postgresql mailing list.
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm getting more spam also, though not an inordinate amount.  A couple a
week.
The guy from UAE who wants to send me millions, and the v drug.
Didn't happen when I signed on months ago.

                      Jeff Eckermann

                      <jeff_eckermann@yahoo.c        To:       Brian {Hamilton Kelly} <bhk@dsl.co.uk>,
pgsql-general@postgresql.org
                      om>                            cc:

                      Sent by:                       Subject:  Re: [GENERAL] I spoke with Marc from the postgresql
mailinglist.
                      pgsql-general-owner@pos

                      tgresql.org

                      11/12/2004 06:30 PM

--- Brian {Hamilton Kelly} <bhk@dsl.co.uk> wrote:

> Which only confirms my opinion that he's a fuckwit.

Evidently some of the nastiness out there on Usenet is
propagating into our lists in advance of any change.