Re: [Off Topic] PostgreSQL slammed by PHP creator - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Simon_Kelly@moh.govt.nz
Subject Re: [Off Topic] PostgreSQL slammed by PHP creator
Date
List pgsql-general
> > I found in my youth that a mini slides better on it roof than on it's
> > wheels.
>
> I can top that :). I hit a telephone pole at 135MPH in a 66 Cuda :)
> If it hadn't been for the gravel around that corner, I would have beat
> the other car too.

I used to dream of hitting 70mph in the mini.  I also had nightmares about
hitting other things in the mini ....

and on one memorable occation the nightmares came true and I hit the back
of my mates LandRover.

Guess who came off worst :o)

Statement of confidentiality: This e-mail message and any accompanying
attachments may contain information that is IN-CONFIDENCE and subject to
legal privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate,
distribute or copy this message or attachments.
immediately and delete this message.

by the Ministry of Health's Content and Virus Filtering Gateway