Re: [HACKERS] [POC] Faster processing at Gather node - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jim Van Fleet
Subject Re: [HACKERS] [POC] Faster processing at Gather node
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi --

pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org wrote on 11/06/2017 09:47:22 AM:

> From: Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>

> Hi,
>
> Please don't top-quote on postgresql lists.

Sorry

> > > Hard to believe that any of the changes here are relevant in that
> > > case - this is parallelism specific stuff. Whereas tpcc is oltp, right?
>
> > correct
>
> In that case, could you provide before/after profiles of the performance
> changing runs?

sure -- happy to share -- gzipped files (which include trace, perf, netstat, system data) are are large (9G and 13G)
Should I post them on the list or somewhere else (or trim them -- if so, what would you like to have?)

Jim