Re: Queries that return permissions - D'OH - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Thom Dyson
Subject Re: Queries that return permissions - D'OH
Date
List pgsql-php

Oh MAN.  I NEED more coffee.  7.3 has this.

Thom Dyson
Director of Information Services
Sybex, Inc.

             Joe Conway
             <mail@joeconway.c
             Sent by:                  Thom Dyson <TDyson@sybex.com>
             pgsql-php-owner@p                                          cc
             ostgresql.org             pgsql-php@postgresql.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [PHP] Queries that return
             02/13/2004 10:15          permissions
             AM

Thom Dyson wrote:
> the permissions that the user has to the table.

> Does anyone know where there is code that will do this sort of thing?

See:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/functions-misc.html#FUNCTIONS-MISC-ACCESS-TABLE

HTH,

Joe