Job Posting - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Christina_Harb@rapid7.com
Subject Job Posting
Date
List pgsql-jobs

Hello,

I would like to post the following Job for an Applications Data Architect - Full-time Permanent Opportunity

Applications Data Architect / PostgreSQL DBA

SQL DBA

- PostgreSQL
- Deep knowledge of database-backed application design and programming, including:

*Schema design

* SQL for reporting

* SQL query optimization

* Database tuning

- Some level of DB programming (Java/JDBC)

- Experience with very large data sets (tens or hundreds of millions of rows)

- Knowledge of the following areas a big plus:

* OLAP

* Database-backed reporting

* Cashing / connection pooling strategies

*Bulk Data Transfer

- Lots of experience with one or more of the following:

* Microsoft SQL Server

* DB2

* PostgreSQL

Rapid7 develops leading edge enterprise security software protecting the critical infrastructures of Fortune 1000 companies, and government agencies. Our core is vulnerability assessment and risk management solutions that scan all layers of a network in order to identify unwanted wholes of access and present solutions.

Thank you,
Christina Harb
Please submit your resume to christina_harb@rapid7.com
Phone - 310-373-7771

Thank you,

Christina Harb
Recruiting Manager
Rapid7 LLC
310-373-7771
christina_harb@rapid7.com
http://www.rapid7.com
NeXpose - Winner! 2007 SC Magazine Award Best Buy!